Climaveneta’s BRH 0011 – 0121 Water cooled chiller
BRH is a range of water-source liquid chillers operating with R410A refrigerant. These are indoor units with hermetic Scroll compressors and Full Floating technology. The latter is an intelligent electronic unit providing the perfect answer to residential market requirements: compactness, ease of installation and quietness.
• Structure and base in hot-dip galvanised steel with epoxy powder paint finish.
• High-efficiency plate exchangers in AISI 316 stainless steel with low pressure drops (exchanger on plant side fitted with heating element for frost protection).
• External access to control with anti-tamper device.
• The safety of the unit is guaranteed by a door lock isolator on the electrical power switchboard and by active protection devices on the main components.
The circuit includes:
• Modulating valve to reduce water consumptions (source side, FF versions only).
• Circulating pump (plant side, FF versions only).
• Air vent valve (plant side).
• Expansion vessel (plant side).
• Safety valve (plant side).
• Differential pressure switch on plant circuit only.
• Drain valve on both the plant and the source circuits.
IF YOU WANT TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS OR FEEDBACK ON THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.