YORK® VRF Gen II Heat Recovery (HR) Outdoor Units 208/230V
Heat recovery systems can heat and cool spaces simultaneously. YORK VRF heat recovery systems offer an extended operating temperature range: outdoor ambient temperature as low as -4° F (-20° C) in the cooling mode with a low ambient kit and as low as -13° F (-26° C) in the heating mode.
- Single chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 tons
- Impressive operating ranges and high capacities at low and high ambient temperatures to meet diverse application requirements
- Long refrigerant piping lengths provide design flexibility – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run and a vertical lift of 360 feet when the Outdoor Unit(s) is above the Indoor Unit(s)
- Redesigned inverter scroll compressors deliver optimum efficiency at partial load conditions
- Dual inverter compressors are standard in 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 ton units for increased efficiency
- Connection ratios up to 150% provides more design options
- Advanced defrost cycle operation in the heating mode
- Power-saving demand control for reduced peak load and energy savings
- Automatic judgement system for Refrigerant Amount to verify refrigerant charge is correct.
- Diagnostics and malfunction codes available at push of a control panel button